Professional Level Real Estate Marketing for Your Home
Professional level marketing can increase a home's sale price between $900 to over $100,000 according to this Wall Street Journal Article. The infogrpahic below summarizes the WSJ post and proves that hiring a realtor who firmly believes in professional level marketing can put thousands more in a seller's pocket. This quality doesn't cost any more than hiring an agent who spends 15 minutes using a point and shoot camera, or worse, their iphone.
The Terry Burger real estate team has developed the "marketing monster" reputation in part because Terry's hobbies include video, photography, creative arts, and search engine marketing. Combine those gifts with his negotiation skills and you have a real estate agent that firmly believes every seller deserves marketing worthy of magazine quality work.
The Terry Burger team has amassed over $10,000 worth of professional grade photograpy and lighting equipment, and they know how to use it. The first and most important piece of gear is the Canon 5D Mark III DSLR camera, the standard for professional photographers across the globe. This beast of a camera is mated with a 16-35mm wide angle lens that's sure to capture every nuance of a home's critical space. When a space is properly captured, it peaks a buyer's interest, resulting in more showings, and in the end, potential multiple offers.
Terry says the market cannot speak "true" unless a house is promoted to its fullest potential. That potential not only means the finest photography and video on the market, but also successful integration of print media, social media, website distribution, and a network of agents from multiple brokerages that trust Terry's reputation for the highest quality real estate inventory on the market.
Here is our updated list of gear we currently use on our marketing shoots of our listings. At the bottom of this page are some examples of our own phtography and video.
- Canon 5D Mark III with 16-35mm f4.0 wide angle lens
- GoPro Hero Black Edition for exterior video shooting
- Six Nikon SB80 dx camera external flashes to help us light the scene inside of the home
- Canon 70-200mm f2.8 telephoto lens for close-up shots
- Lowel Pro "hot" lights designed to provide extra light for video when needed
- Camranger lets us control the camera with our iPad Mini
- iPad Mini with Retina Display
- Sticky gels to use on camera flash when lighting problems arise
- Reflectors, softboxes, and a host of other tools to capture the perfect shot
- Photoshop CC, Adobe Lightroom 5
- Video edited with Final Cut Pro X
Sample Images - Quality You Can Expect When Marketing Your Cobb & North Fulton Home with Terry Burger
The Terry Burger Virtual Tour, Designed to Promote the Highest Sales Price
Our Cobb County & North Atlatna Virtual tours have been Featured on MSN.com, WSB TV, and various national real estate blogs. Our superior marketing with videography, photography, social media, and search engine positioning helps Terry set record prices in neighborhoods each and every time he lists a property.